Welcome, to the Massachusetts Workforce Training Fund Express Grant!
The Workforce Training Fund Program helps address business productivity and competitiveness by providing resources to Massachusetts businesses to fund training for current and newly hired employees.
Here’s how it works:
- Eligible companies can apply and be reimbursed for up to 50% of the actual cost of the training up to $30,000 per company and $3,000 per employee. The funding is to be used towards services to help improve marketing, sales, business development, and/or market analysis. Capri’s Training Program – Rapid Business Development (Course ID #1118570) qualifies for this. When the training is completed, the Express Program will reimburse the employer up to 50% of the cost of the training course.
- Businesses with 100 or fewer employees that contribute to the Workforce Training Fund are eligible to apply for an Express Grant. All for-profit companies automatically pay into the fund.
Want to learn more?
- How do I know if I’m eligible to apply?
- When can I actually start my training program?
- What do I need to know about the review process?
- How long does it take?
- What are the criteria for approval?
To Learn More and Apply Here: Massachusetts Department of Workforce Development
Contact us to see if your company qualifies for up to $30,000 towards business development services.