Welcome, to the Massachusetts Workforce Training Fund General Grant!
The Workforce Training Fund Program helps address business productivity and competitiveness by providing resources to Massachusetts businesses to fund training for current and newly hired employees.
Here’s how it works:
- Businesses can apply for a grant up to $250,000. Employers, employer organizations, labor organizations, training providers and a consortium of such entities are encouraged to apply for funds to train current and newly hired workers. You may use a training provider of your choice. While we fund the majority of training content, courses that a company is legally mandated to provide (such as OSHA training) are not eligible for funding under this program. Training programs must be completed within two years.
Want to learn more?
- How do I know if I’m eligible to apply?
- When can I actually start my training program?
- What do I need to know about the review process?
- How long does it take?
- What are the criteria for approval?
To Learn More and Apply Here: Massachusetts Workforce Training Fund
Contact us to see if your company qualifies for up to $250,000 towards business development services.