Welcome, Connecticut Manufacturers!
Connecticut Manufacturing is renowned for its innovation, quality and value.
To help keep pace with state-of-the-art product development and manufacturing technology, the Manufacturing Innovation Fund Voucher Program provides companies with access to capital to help them obtain the expertise they need to become more efficient, productive and competitive.
Here’s how it works:
- Eligible companies can apply for vouchers up to $50,000 towards services to help improve marketing, sales, business development, and/or market analysis. Capri’s Rapid Business Development program qualifies for this.
- Participating companies must pay half of the cost.
A program of the Connecticut Manufacturing Innovation Fund, the voucher program is partnership of the state Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD) and the Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc. (CCAT).
Want to learn more?
- Who can apply?
- What are the eligible uses of funds?
- What are the Manufacturing Innovation Fund Voucher Program requirements?
- What information do I need to provide with my application?
- How long does it take for my application to be processed?
- Who selects the vendor or service provider?
- How are vouchers distributed?
To Learn More and Apply Here: Connecticut Manufacturing Voucher Program
Contact us to see if your company qualifies for up to $50,000 towards business development services.